Saturday, May 02, 2009

Regarding the current infestation in Pirate House

Last night I was doing homework (playing video games) and generally minding my own business when the door opened and several loud voices entered my home.  Under the guise of recycling a glass jar I exited my room to investigate.

Apparently Micah had gone to the college's air band concert and met some guys that know a guy that know a guy that he knows, so he invited them all to come back to our house.

As of today, they are still here.  Micah left to go study.  I don't know where Steve went.  So here I sit, with some random guys hanging out on my front porch and storing their beer in my refrigerator.

Well, the joke's on them.  Because every hour they stay here, I'm stashing two of their beers elsewhere.

No comments: