Monday, January 25, 2010

A slightly more substantive "I'm home" e-mail

Hello!

I've had a few days to rest and recuperate from my travels, and I've found that I've picked up a couple of new habits, neither of which has any logical connection to my time in Israel/Palestine.  The first is that I stop eating when I'm full, even delicious Thai food; and the second is that I'm waking up earlier and more easily (yet not on an Israeli time schedule, either).

But that has no bearing on anything.

As I am in the United States and on a semi-normal schedule, I'm available for sit-downs or speaking engagements of basically any kind.  If you or your group are interested in a meeting/presentation/interview/etc. regarding the current situation in Israel/Palestine, please contact me.  I can tailor my angle to specific interests and concerns, or I can just report on my experience there.

Please contact me if you have any interest in hearing about the trip, whether on a personal level or in a more formal setting.  I will, as promised, be sending some more updates that I didn't get completed while I was overseas, so all you need to do for those is keep checking your e-mail.

Thanks once more for all your support.

Nick

PS - This isn't an advertisement; I'm not looking for speaker's fees or anything.

No comments: