Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wanted: late 80's Honda motorcycle in good working condition. Nothing fancy.

From: [censored]
To: Richmond/Wayne County Freecycle
Subject: WANTED: BLUETOOTH HEADSET

Nothing fancy any would do. Thanks in advance Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® 
-----

Every day, people who do not understand how Freecycle works pollute my inbox.  Look buddy, I'm pretty sure if you're sending this from a BlackBerry, you can afford to pony up and buy your own damn bluetooth headset.  And if you really can't afford a bluetooth headset, maybe you should be thinking about buying something else.  Especially since there is no circumstance on the planet that makes talking on a bluetooth headset OK.



(Technically he's not on a bluetooth headset but I bet most of you didn't notice that I'm sure you saw that already).


And finally, a bluetooth related conversation from my liquor store days:

Me:  This guy got a 40 of Budweiser, brought it over to the counter, paid for it, picked it up off the counter, and immediately dropped it on the floor.  LAKE of beer to clean up.  He got another one and I made him pay again.
Laura: I usually don't charge them if they break something.
Me: Yeah, except he did it one minute before close.  I had to re-mop the floor.
Laura: I still wouldn't have charged him.
Me: And he was talking on a bluetooth headset the whole time.
Laura: Oh, fuck him.

No comments: