Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pictures!

I was going to include this in my last post, but I know I sure as hell wouldn't read a blog post that long.  Another part of this new communication style I was talking about is we don't want to read long blocks of text.  We want bullet points, summaries, thoughts broken up into segments of 140 characters or fewer.

Anyway, thinking of mail and envelopes and such made me think of something I found in a filing cabinet my mom picked up at The Depot (a thrift store).



The envelope contained an elementary school report card from 1934 and a certificate of scholarship standing from Goshen College from 1947.  I kind of want to see if I can find the owner's descendants and give them this.

Also my previous post made me want to take this picture:


LOVE <3 (yes I just did the less than three thing).

Oh and in keeping with this whole speedy technology thing I didn't take those pictures with my camera; they're from my phone.

No comments: