Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A sticky situation

Have I mentioned money sucks? So right now I'm in trouble because there's pretty much no way I'll be able to get a job this summer, because BCA goes until July. For the same reason, I probably won't be able to line up any sort of internship on my own. I wanted to go through the Indy Peace Institute, but it looks like I'm not even going to be able to find sufficient funding to pay the program fees, let alone earn any money. And I need to earn money, because otherwise I won't be able to eat next year.

I'm really mad, particularly about the funding part, but I won't go into that because I don't know all the details. But the really painful thing is that I'm starting to think my best option might be to drop out for a semester or two so I can earn some money. I'm just not convinced I can afford to be in school next semester.

Never thought I'd be saying that. Any suggestions?

No comments: