Monday, August 25, 2008

Making the most of student services

SuccessNet
Student Referral
Thank you for your concern and willingness to refer a student to the
SuccessNet team for intervention purposes. In an effort to assist students in working through any problematic issue that may be impeding their success, we will follow up as quickly as possible with the most appropriate person.


Please fill out the following information and click Submit. All fields are required.

Student's first name: Nicolas
Student's last name: Kauffman
Your first name: Nicolas
Your last name: Kauffman

Please describe the identified problem or concern.
There's a scary-looking picture of me on the SuccessNet webpage.

Please describe what has already been done to address the problem and the persons involved.
The presence of a scary-looking picture of me on the SuccessNet webpage seems to imply that I at some point received the services of SuccessNet, and that I am scary. I am fairly certain the first item is untrue, and I have tried not to be that scary.

What, if anything, would you like SuccessNet to do?
Please send a KenapoccoMocha gift card or other bribe to MC Box 388. You can keep the photo up.

Either Stu Jones laughs, or I set a record for earliest community restitution assignment ever.

No comments: