Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just a list

Since someone wants me to write about my break, TODAY I:

  1. Made myself eggs for breakfast and felt accomplished.
  2. Returned Mr. Velazquez's call (left a message).
  3. Played Oblivion.
  4. Learned some new songs on the guitar.
  5. Went Christmas shopping (overheard: "Doing some last minute shopping?" We were STARTING our shopping).
  6. Ate some superlicious food our neighbor brought us just because he's awesome. He also brought us an original painting and his baby. We didn't get to keep the baby.
  7. Went to Hacienda and hung out with an insane number of people from my high school class. Well, I really only hung out with the people on my end of the table. Two drinks and you might as well have paid for a meal.
  8. Came home and did this (nothing) until 2am.

1 comment:

TypeOneEric said...

Sounds like an exciting day! Well, more exciting than my day.