Friday, July 16, 2010

I write like...

When I blog:


I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


When I write creatively:


I write like
Stephen King
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


I was also going to include a badge for my academic writing, but the obviously deeply flawed algorithm compared my academic writing (which, let's face it, we all know is amazing) to the writing of Dan Brown.  Now, maybe you liked The Da Vinci Code, but the best thing I can say about it is it probably would have been really good if Dan Brown were a good writer, and the movie was cool.

Brandi put it best:  "So your academic writing is like a bad novel about religious secret plots that was written to be a screenplay all along.  That's funny."

In defense of my writing, I don't think the computer brain behind this analysis has any kind of academic writing fed into it, so it'll give wildly strange results if your offering is not actually literature, and those results should in no way be considered accurate.

But still.  Dan Brown?

No comments: