Thursday, July 01, 2010

In which my blog holds me accountable

Things I said I'd do, with commentary.
  • I'm going to run regularly. - I'm working on it.  I ran three miles today, my fourth time running in a week.
  • I'm going to eat real food. - This one's still mostly a failure, though I did have a delicious pie containing cherries which I helped pick.  Actually, the cherries that went into that particular pie were all picked by me.  That's real food, yes?
  • I'm going to do research. - Fail, and no comment.
  • I'm going to write beautiful letters to beautiful people. - I wrote a few beautiful letters, but apparently that's weird and I haven't gotten any back.
  • I'm going to take naps in the grass. - Not yet.
  • I'm going to do yoga.  Even if it's bad yoga. - This one was probably overly ambitious anyway.

No comments: