Monday, November 15, 2010

This might become more common

  1. I'm starting to fall in love with the whole list-making thing.
  2. This one is different because I have it making the numbers for me.
  3. The neighbor I was talking about moved out.
  4. Maybe she read my blog.
  5. Or maybe her man-friend was maybe just a mover, which is lame unless they were having a covert affair which would be kinda cool.
  6. I suppose it could also have been her ex-husband.
  7. I hope they got back together because they had two dogs and they each got one in the divorce and that kind of makes me sad.
  8. Especially because her dog is named Hermione and I imagine the other one might have been named Ron.
  9. The above isn't a list, it's just a paragraph in numerical form.
  10. If you want to get people to comment on your blog posts, accuse them of not reading your blog.
  11. You don't read my blog.
  12. If you like the video blog you need to comment on it so I have material to make another one.
  13. Heartburn makes me sad.
  14. I just lost a game of chess.
  15. I really want to be in Mexico right now.
  16. I also want to be able to read 20,000 words per minute instead of just 800.
  17. It's theoretically possible.
  18. This one doesn't feel as cool as the other ones. 

No comments: