Monday, June 02, 2008

Soon I won't have any classes

A couple of months ago, I went through the painstaking process of scheduling for next year. I know you all have to go through that, but I claim that mine was doubly tough since I was also designing my own major and writing up paragraphs justifying each class that I was requiring myself to take. But, with the help of the amazing Tim McElwee and Lila D. Hammer, I managed to come up with a gleaming new schedule.

Last week I was alerted that POSC 385, Seminar on Anarchism, has been cancelled. I do not appreciate this, since it's one of the aforementioned classes that is a requirement in the declaration of major I just revamped. Frustration.

Today, I am informed that SOC 328, Social Movements, was also cancelled. This isn't one I wrote into my major - it's one that's required for all Peace Studies majors, regardless of emphasis. I'm already taking one class tutorial, which, by the way, probably costs at least an arm, if not also a leg, so I'm pretty much screwed here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened with me and the Marxism seminar... which, incidentally, was part of my Peace Studies concentration...